We’re looking for Staff RNs to join the Family Birth Center teams in our hospitals across Washington State, with opportunities in the following units: Labor & Delivery, Mother Baby, Lactation Consultant, NICU. If you are an experienced RN and are looking to join a mission-driven organization, we want to hear from you! By attending this virtual hiring event, you will get to chat directly with our recruiter and hiring managers via text/phone.
MultiCare is a not-for-profit healthcare system with roots that go back well over 100 years. Today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington with more than 20,000 employees.?We are committed to our mission — partnering for healing and a healthy future — and the dedication to the health of the many communities we serve.
We have opportunities at the following hospitals/locations:
- Tacoma General Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Allenmore Hospital (Tacoma, WA)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Puyallup, WA)
- Auburn Medical Center (Auburn, WA)
- Covington Medical Center (Covington, WA)
- Deaconess Hospital (Spokane, WA)
- Valley Hospital (Spokane Valley, WA)
What we have to offer:
- Student loan repayment - $20k payable as $4k per year up to 5 years
- Sign-on bonus - $20k for full-time Labor & Delivery RN. Up to $10k for other departments.
- Relocation bonus – Up to $10k for candidates 1500+ miles away or $5k for candidates between 100 to 1500 miles
- Tuition reimbursement & education opportunities
- Competitive pay & generous PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Shift options: day/night
- Live and work in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!
Tacoma General Hospital Birth Center Tour
Fun Employee Stories:
Tacoma General Hospital experienced 'baby boom' among staff members
Family Birth Center nurse works to give moms the best 'birth story'
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.