|Job Code:||2021-INTE-CA S-001
|Location:||San Diego, California
|FT/PT Status:||Partial Fulltime
Responsible for the design and technical systems for small to medium sized projects from schematics through construction administration.
- Responsible for building and system concepts and documentation process from schematics through construction administration phases within the discipline.
- Function as discipline team leader on small to medium sized projects when assigned.
- Responsible for overseeing project team members within their own discipline.
- Prepare and monitor project status reports.
- Conduct material and product research as required for project development.
- Prepare and document required code research for project.
- Attend project meetings as necessary.
- Interface with other discipline team leaders.
- Document interpretation and submittal reviews during bidding and construction administration.
- Monitor staff to produce quality architectural and engineering services within a project team concept.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
|SKILL, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree and licensure preferred.
- LEED Accredited preferred.
- Minimum four years' experience in A/E industry preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational skills.
- Possess the ability to motivate and mentor staff, and delegate work assignments.
- Computer and CADD literate.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Ability to work well with others under deadline situations.
- Capable of traveling to and from project sites for attending client, project and construction meetings.
- Ability to access existing and new project sites for observation, investigation and evaluation purposes.
- Ability to use equipment for communication and documentation purposes.
- Visual acuity to perform responsibilities.