About Nortek Air Solutions: Nortek Air Management is comprised of two individual businesses, Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Global HVAC with annual sales of close to $1 billion across three market segments: Residential, Light Commercial and Custom Air Solutions. Our Company's mission is Creating a Better Tomorrow Every Day. By living our core values of Safety, Integrity, Performance Driven Culture and Teamwork, we are a premier HVAC Company offering energy efficient and sustainable products and solutions that exceed customer expectations through employee's commitment to quality, customer service and operational excellence.
Position Key Attributes
- Ability to personally live safe and hold themselves and other team members accountable by having their back in support of our Safety core value.
- Has integrity, works transparently and recognized for treating others with respect.
- Takes accountability to create and execute solutions that deliver desired results, and can "own it" in a Performance Driven Culture.
- Works collaboratively as one team in a Teamwork culture.
- Enjoys embracing and igniting change as a catalyst for improvement.
- A "builder" who is comfortable in a continuous improvement culture.
- Can thrive in a "legacy now" culture in which we strive to do the right thing for the company today, even if it is the hard thing, and leave behind a stronger company for the next generation of employees.
- Create and modify new and existing Revit families
- Layout architectural, structural, and HVAC systems in Revit
- Assist in parametric modeling in Revit for programmatic implementation
- Layout large rooms for various high tech and operating room customers
- Create schedules for design, procurement and SAE departments
- Ability to flex between using AutoCAD and Revit
- Working closely with Engineers on the shop floor to design and draft mechanical products for the Cleanroom HVAC products that are used to provide clean air to surgical rooms at clients hospital clients
- Handling multiple projects (designing small parts that will go into the larger final product)
- Utilization of internally developed programs for getting data to various departments, including procurement support
- Self-motivated person who can quickly prioritize with minimal oversight
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Autodesk Revit or Autodesk AutoCAD
Education and Skills
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering, drafting, design or related degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft DAX M.R.P system preferred
- Knowledge of BIM360 system preferred
- Experience with material requirement planning programming preferred
- Willingness to learn and cross train into other design roles within multiple product lines
Nortek Air Management and its divisions offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. To learn more about Nortek Air Solutions, please visit our company website at .
Nortek Air Solutions and Nortek Global HVAC are equal opportunity employers and do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.