WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
The Ecolab Marketing Undergrad Internship Program allows students the opportunity to make an impact over the course of their summer internship in either the St, Paul, MN or Naperville, IL locations. Throughout the summer, Marketing Interns will own a real project within an operating division or corporate marketing group. You will get to research, review and recommend project solutions to management, project stakeholders, and business teams while building a robust network of marketing professionals over the course of the summer. Concluding your internship, you will provide senior management, project stakeholders, work teams and alumni with a professional presentation sharing the project overview, findings and recommendations.
You can expect to finish the summer with a realistic job preview of what the day-in-the-life' of an Ecolab associate looks like. Successful interns can expect to be considered for a full-time offer (upon graduation), designed for individuals that have the long-term potential to serve as functional leaders and general managers at Ecolab.
St. Paul, MN or Naperville, IL
- Junior status student with graduation dates in Winter 2021 or Spring 2022
- Pursuing a bachelors degree or concentration in Marketing or General Management or related
- Must be authorized to work in the US without any sponsorship, now and at anytime in the future
- Proven leadership and influencing capabilities with the ability to drive self, influence others and provide recommendations to senior leadership.
- Project management skills with strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated results oriented capabilities
- Proven agility to manage competing priorities
- Ability to collaborate in diverse, cross-functional teams and environment
- Ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external customers
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills.
A trusted partner at nearly three million commercial customer locations, Ecolab (ECL) is the global leader in water, hygiene and infection prevention solutions and services. With annual sales of $13 billion and more than 45,000 associates, Ecolab delivers comprehensive solutions, data-driven insights and personalized service to advance food safety, maintain clean and safe environments, optimize water and energy use, and improve operational efficiencies and sustainability for customers in the food, healthcare, hospitality and industrial markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.