The TG Procurement Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of the FF&E purchasing as it relates to Team Genesis, as well as purchasing for assigned project managers. This role accomplishes this by supervising a team of 4-6 Procurement Specialists and Sr.Specialists, to include PeopleNet corrections, one on one meetings, PDR's, and oversight of day to day work activities and responsibilities. This position, in collaboration with management, assigns project workload to members of the team and is responsible for oversight of all work performed, in conjunction with those projects. The TG Procurement Supervisor must routinely exercise judgement in delegating responsibilities to other Teammates and insuring that all projects are properly covered. This position serves as the primary liaison for operations and Field team in their assigned states and for the balance of the team. The TG Procurement Supervisor serves as high level expert in all matters related to FF&E purchasing for Denovo's, relocation, acquisitions and special projects. This position reports to the L&C Manager assigned.
- Manage/coordinate all projects that occur with assigned PM/Palmer.
- Delegate and supervise daily work activities of assigned Teammates.
- Provide input to manager regarding Teammate performance.
- Serve as high level expert in all procurement matters related to team genesis projects, general construction and special projects.
- Supervise 4-6 teammates:
- Complete PDR's in work day and participate in PDR discussions.
- One on one meetings.
- Complete PeopleNet updates as needed.
- Initiating FTE's as needed through workday.
- Monitor project Roadmap Calls:
- Ensure that all Teammates adhere to project Roadmap timelines.
- Serve as resource to all Teammates involved in the DeNovo, Relocation, Expansions and special projects.
- Ensure team are logging and starting roadmap calls on time
- Oversee Teammates performance as follows:
- Communication, correspondence and follow-up with ordering process.
- Ensure that all assigned facilities' have received orders according to ordering process and assist in any way possible for timely open
- Knowledgeable of Chronos to provide internal reporting.
- Response to requests for assistance from facilities, field and other teammates.
- Develop and maintain relationships with
- Maintain current knowledge of rules, vendors and process for team.
- Serve as a company resource for any and all needs regarding ff&e procurement including but not limited to FM projects
- Complete special projects and manage projects as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned, including, but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice, as needed.
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training, as needed.
- Participate in company meetings and conference calls, as required.
- Assist with coverage during staffing shortages and leaves of absence.
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures.
Consistent, regular, punctual attendance, as scheduled, is an essential responsibility of this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Project management/Construction coordination preferred
- FF&E Procurement preferred
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access (or other web-based database programs) required; basic knowledge of PowerPoint required.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in FF&E Procurement
- Demonstrated knowledge/competence in project coordination and construction process.
Personal values consistent with DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team (Village), Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment, and Fun.5200 Virginia Way, Brentwood, Tennessee, 37027, United States of America
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.