Consumer Obsession is a top priority in the North America (NAM) market. NAM is dedicated to delivering the best brand & consumer experience across all touchpoints. With growing Omnichannel initiatives in Retail and eCom the consumer will benefit from an improved experience. NAM Supply Chain Management (SCM) is committed to support the strategic initiatives of NAM Retail and eCom Channels by providing excellent delivery services and availability.
This role is a 6-month limited duration assignment for interim coverage for the following:
- Partner with Global SCM Omnichannel on the implementation of Supply Chain Omnichannel solutions. Provide input to Global SCM about NAM eCom and Retail requirements for definition and prioritization in the Global Omnichannel roadmap and initiatives. Ensure SCM is aware and able to deliver against the expansion and growth plans of eCom and Retail.
- Ensure initiatives from the Global SCM Omnichannel roadmap are planned and executed in NAM SCM Omnichannel Operations and best practices from other markets are shared and implemented. Owner of the overall SCM OCO Roadmap.
- Manage the project/initiative roadmap in close collaboration with Retail and eCom Teams within SCM OCO (Market & Global). Lead, support or assign projects/initiatives within the SCM OCO team. Ensure projects/initiatives are implemented within agreed scope and timeline. Proper documentation and regular status updates will be provided.
- Responsible for day-to-day Omnichannel operations processes and results
- Drive continuous process improvement, identify performance of each step in the end to end (E2E) process and drive actions with responsible stakeholders
- Coordinate and support E2E Availability Focus for continuous improvement regarding topics such as: Data integrity, automation, gaps, risk, etc
- Launch Process
- Availability Process
- Omnichannel Operations (i.e. RFID, Click & Collect, Ship from Store)
- Execute stable and reliable day-to-day operational processes
- Closely collaborate with eCom and Retail and global and local SCM functions to define Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Support an efficient reporting platform and provide regular operational and management reports.
- NAM Global Retail and eCom
- NAM Demand Planning
- NAM and Global SCM/Global SCM Omnichannel
- All warehouses (DC's) in NAM
- Global and NAM IT
- Corporate Solutions
- NAM Finance + SCM Finance
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Experience leading and coaching others with ability to provide framework for performance: setting and evaluating objectives, coaching for development and performance, and overseeing and managing work priorities and resource allocation. Act as a role model for collaboration.
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures.
- Proven record managing daily business and leading projects. Good knowledge of project management principles and methodologies. Results and cost oriented.
- Strong analytical and database skills, with business model simulation experience a plus.
- Service minded, consumer and customer oriented, open minded, very good decision-making and problem-solving skills. Ability to create a vision inclusive of cross functional areas and processes.
- Good understanding of the E2E Supply Chain, eCom and Retail Processes preferred.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) at different levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead discussions in small and large groups. Very good presentation skills.
- Advanced in MS Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint). Advanced BI/Microstrategy
- Good degree of system knowledge in SAP AFS, SAP PGR, Omnihub
- Fluent in English (verbal and written
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications
- College or university degree with a focus on Supply Chain preferred; alternatively equivalent combination of education and related work experience in the field of Supply Chain
- 5-8 years working experience in Supply Chain or Retail or eCommerce / Omnichannel or Sales/Brand
We are intensely proud of the progress we’ve made creating a diverse and inclusive culture at the adidas Group. But there is always more work to be done. Our goal is an adidas Group where every single person feels welcome. We believe in equality for all, regardless of race, age, abilities, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity or religion. We hold ourselves to the same high standard for all our workplaces around the world, without exception.